Topic-tables lead by the industry’s experts from Netflix, Sony Pictures, Digital Film Tre, Microsoft, AMIA, Media Silo, Fox,Sfera Studios, Sohonet...and more.
Need info on the most important topics of the day? Check the table topics!
• IMF – For Production, Post and Archive:
Mitch Jacobs Fox, Brian Kenworthy, Netflix
• IMF – For Servicing & Delivery. How is it Working for the Buyers of All This Great Content?:
Greg Geier, Sony Pictures
• HDR Remaster – Can you Re-master Without Creative:
• HDR Capture – Where’s My Reference?:
• Cloud & Rendering – How is it Coming Along?:
Guillaume Aubuchon, DigitalFilm Tree, Eliot Sarchov, Microsoft
• VR – Virtual Reality in Production & Post:
• VR – Virtual Reality for Delivery and Consumption:
• Archive – “What Needs Archiving”, “How Much Bigger are these Files Getting”, “Serviceability?”, “Oh and Don’t Forget We Need to Archive the VR Files Now”:
Andrea Kalas, AMIA
• Audio – Interoperability for Immersive Audio:
• Moore ’s Law & Transport of Digital Files:
Chuck Parker, Sohonet
• Extras, Companion and Interactive Content – What’s working, what is new and how is it driving content sales?:
• Localization – Supply and Demand & Special Cases such as Day and Date needs:
Nick Levin, Netflix, Morgan Fiumi, Sfera Studios
• Dailies, Screener, Promotion and Security Needs "First, Middle and Last Mile":
Matt Thomas, MediaSilo
Don’t miss this unique chance to talk to a dozen experts on the topics of the day:
3:00 pm - 3:45 pm – Check-in & Networking
3:45 pm - 4:00 pm Keynote (Kensington Ballroom)
4:00 pm 5:30 pm – Table Sessions (Kensington Ballroom)
5:30 - 6:30 pm – Networking Reception (Kensington Foyer)
6:30 pm – End of Event
Valet parking is $15 per car, no self parking available at the hotel.
As always, if you are interested in being part of this event or the next one, please feel free to email us and we can discuss.
Refunds will carry a 10% deduction of the total fee paid to cover processing fees which are assessed both at the time a charge is made and a refund is issued. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER 1 July 2016. However, you may transfer a registration to another individual.